Offering Hypnobabies® Childbirth Education Classes and Hypno-Doula Services
Special Thanks to Brittany Murphy of Four Leaf Photo for the gracious use of her work on this site.
High Expectations Birthing
What is unique about Hypnobabies?
- We use real, medical-grade, somnambulistic hypnosis techniques. Hypnobabies contains the same kinds of powerful somnambulistic hypnosis scripts used by people who undergo surgery successfully using hypnosis as their only anesthetic.
- Hypno-moms have the opportunity to get started long before class. Every student is provided with their first 2 hypnosis audio tracks before class even starts: Your Special Place, which allows them to learn and become proficient in deep physical relaxation, and Easy, Comfortable Childbirth, enabling them to easily master deep hypnosis and positive birth training.
- The program includes 16 powerful, deep hypnosis audio tracks, including one for our Birth Partners so they can easily become calm and relaxed.
- We use binaural beats. The background music in all of our Hypnobabies hypnosis audio tracks becomes part of the hypnotic induction process through a process of synchronizing the brain waves, which allows the Hypno-momand Birth Partners to enter hypnosis faster and atain a deeper state of hypnosis called "somnambulism."
- Hypnobabies teaches 2 separate hypnosis queues for entering hypnosis quickly and deeply, and 7 hypnotic deepening techniques.
- Each Hypno-couple receives a booklet of 5 somnambulsitic hypnosis scripts to be used by them as they work as a team.
- Birth Partners receive detailed, comprehensive training through their own Birth Partner's hypnosis recording for a calm and confident attitude towards pregnancy and childbirth.
- Hypnobabies can also be very successfully used by Single Mothers or those whose partners will not be participating in their birth preparation process.
- Hypnobabies classes provide excellent and complete Childbirth Education.
- Hypnobabies’ “Eyes Open Childbirth Hypnosis” allows each Hypno-mom to walk,talk and move around freely, yet remain deeply in hypnosis, very relaxed, fully present, aware and in touch with her body and baby and comfortable while doing so.
- Classes include our very successful Hypnobabies Birth Visualization, in which you can mentally and emotionally *practice* entering labor, experience your comfortable birthing techniques and give birth easily and in a very detailed and personal way.
- Our (4) wonderful Birth Guide audio tracks keep our Hypno-mom deeply in hypnosis with constant hypnotic relaxation and Hypno-anesthesia suggestions for both the first stage of labor and the pushing phase (avoiding the “ring of fire” and mother-directed pushing) as well as “positive birth team” hypnosis throughout. Birth Professionals are fascinated at how completely relaxed and physically comfortable our Hypno-moms are, how easily they are able to move around and communicate and still be deeply hypnotized, and how “in control” they are of their bodies, minds and emotions. Our Hypnobabies students tell us that our Birth Guide CD is “Pure Gold!”
- Our Hypnobabies Instructors are always available for help before, during and after your Hypno-baby is born, and we also have a free online Hypnobabies Moms support forum attended by certified Hypnobabies Instructors for support and encouragement so that you can enjoy a community where others are using Hypnobabies as well.
- Hypnobabies includes 18 hours of classroom instruction instead of 8 or 10, and although other childbirth programs may contain some excellent hypno-tools for birthing, none contain the amount of information, in depth hypno-anesthesia, training, practice and support of Hypnobabies. All elements have been carefully designed to work together and the results are excellent.
Hypnobabies is an empowering choice for any woman wanting Hypnosis for Childbirth that works easily and beautifully!
Full article found here: https://www.hypnobabies.com/class-benefits/
Hypnobabies® – Natural Childbirth at its best!
How is our Hypnobabies Childbirth Class different from other ”hypno-birthing” programs?