Benefits of Using Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis:
- Many moms use fewer drugs or no drugs, which means less risk of side effects for you and your baby, due to elimination of the Fear/Tension/Pain Syndrome, and by learning, practicing and using post-hypnotic suggestions.
- Most Hypno-mothers have shorter labors since there is less resistance of the birthing muscles when pain and fear are minimized or eliminated.
- Hypno-Moms generally have much more energy throughout first and second stage, due to achieving total relaxation throughout the birthing process.
- The birthing environment is much more calm and peaceful when you, the natural childbirth mother are comfortable, relaxed and confident.
- Breech and posterior babies can be turned using hypnosis.
- Blood pressure, heart rate, and temperature can be lowered and nausea, back and hip pain eliminated with hypnosis during pregnancy and labor.
- There are fewer interventions for failure to progress and therefore fewer complications during labor for our mothers and babies.
- As a Hypnobabies mom, you are easily “deprogrammed” from the usual negativity of childbirth stories and scenarios you may have heard or read, during Hypnobabies classes and by listening to audio CDs which have positive messages and hypnotic suggestions.
- This automatically allows you to have a much more positive attitude and confidence in birthing. It is truly a gift that you are giving yourself, an amazingly easy way to enjoy your pregnancy more and actually look forward to your baby’s birth.
It is well worth the time to look into Hypnobabies as a wonderful birthing option, both for yourself and for your baby. Natural Childbirth without intense discomfort has many benefits to mom and baby, and Hypnobabies has even helped many a nervous birth partner to enjoy pregnancy and childbirth, since they experience hypnosis in Hypnobabies class as well!
Offering Hypnobabies® Childbirth Education Classes and Hypno-Doula Services
Special Thanks to Brittany Murphy of Four Leaf Photo for the gracious use of her work on this site.
High Expectations Birthing